Thursday, 22 November 2012

Rimmel 60 second nail polish Review



So, Rimmel 60 second nail polish is available everywhere and probably my most bought nail polish brand so far...I’m not sure why. No, it’s not because it dries in 60seconds (because it doesn’t), or because it’s super long lasting (because it’s not). Yes, it does have a wide collection of beautiful colours...hmm, maybe that’s why.
Each nail polish comes in a neat bottle with a smooth, easy-application brush. For only £3.95 each, this will certainly do the job...for a day or two.
 After running a couple of errands, I notice the polish on my index finger is already chipped. So I apply another coat. 30minutes later, I notice a chip on my little finger, on goes another coat. By the end of the day, I have re-applied 4 coats due to chipping! Unacceptable! Yes even after several original coats, it will still chip off extraordinarily.
 
You know Rimmel; the name should fit the product. This dries in 60 seconds and Taylor Swift is getting back together with her ex...It’s just not happening! It took the first coat of polish at least 3 minutes to fully dry. According to a sticker on the lid of the bottle, it takes one second to apply- no, we really don’t like being lied to Rimmel.
 
However, I do commend Rimmel for producing such cute little bottles of such irresistible colours that will never go ‘gluggy’!
 
Consistency: 3.5/5
Container: 4.5/5
Colour Range: 4/5
Durability: 2/5
Drying Quickness: 3/5
Overall: 3/5


Will I by this product again? Mainly due to the fact that it chips off like a leaf in the wind; No, most likely not.

No comments:

Post a Comment